Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Big Leap

After finishing my MBA i worked in couple of consultancy firms as a IT recruiter learned a lot there by interacting with as many professional as possible.

While going for a morning walk with my uncle and his friend we just started discussing about how people suffer for doing their routines etc. Days went but we three kept talking about same this everyday, our thinking got aligned in the same line. Though my uncle and his friend more than 15yrs elder than me they liked the way i was interested in starting a business.

Later our discussion went to make it real, we created good business plans everything went well once we are done with our ideas my uncle and his friend proposed pulling all of their friends into the loop as partners, I was hesitant but my urge to start a business made my mind blank without thinking the consequences.

After lot of opposition from my family i managed to start the business with 7 partners including me, it went well in the beginning but nothing was in favor of our business plan. I alone managed the show completely taking a bit of monthly remuneration. We were not able to proceed further because all our business plan was made without any market research.

The entire business plan is made with our assumptions, because of the capital we invested we were able to maintain the show...... the blunder mistake I did which collapsed my business dream will be in the next post............


No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com