Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Business stint or My first earning

Each one of us have dream of earning our income in our college or school days. My stint of earning my Income started when I was doing my graduation, though i got few ideas i ended up with taking tuition to the school kids.

I opted for teaching kids because of i can spare less time as well i can enjoy my college days, the most funniest thing is I myself a below average student but took the risk of teaching others!!!!

Though i started it casually later my I got lot more interest and started concentrating on my students, there started the problem. Kids like me because I teach in a funny way than the theoretical manner. Because of this i started giving more care for the kids.

Later on i started getting more angry because of one kid who was doing 10th, because of his age he started lying. One day I got real angry because of his lies and slapped him.

The same day i gave a full stop for my tuition classes and again started to roam as a pure college student.........

In the next post will continue with my next business stint.

No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com