Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Second try

This time I am a post graduate student doing Business Administration to nurture my business dream professionally. Though I studied in a Government college i learned a lot there because of the freedom my college gave to me. After lot of fun and failures in studies i gathered all my friends and to discuss about my business plan.

Everyone was interested and shown interest to discuss, but after sharing the idea everyone hesitated because of the work load involved in it, but I got motivated because everyone shown a clear chit to my idea of starting a A to Z services company, which takes care of all the residential needs of individuals.

Because most of my friends said no to business finally 5 of us ended up in starting something together, in that 2 of my friends know to make paper bags so we decided to do paper bags and it went well till we got some mis understanding among us.

We earned few bucks before completing our studies.

Mistakes I did in this assignment:

* Didn't analyzed much about my partners
* Sticked to my decisions
* Adjusted to what ever my partners said even if I am not convinced

No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com