Monday, February 23, 2009

The first Pit Stop

After we launch our website, I was into doing a pilot to check the doctors pulse in real, I mean testing their real time interest towards a web based service.

To my surprise with out any feature in website doctors registered with us this proved us again the concept is really good and we can create a change.

But here come the shock to give a stop to our work flow, those 2 techies and myself were working in the same company, my CEO appointed one of team member as the head of Indian operation because of which he got really busy and not able to concentrate in this project as Job is is bread winner the another techie a young chap got frustrated and he too not able to make a decision on this.

I am almost back to day one, still i don't want to leave the project as such some how i felt i will be making it, in another month the company were i worked went to real bad situation and my CEO gave me a option to find a new job in 3 months of time, but i quit in a week and jumped into this project without a single rupee in hand, though i was bit confused i felt this is the right time to take a decision either Entrepreneurial or Job role my mind went to my passion and Im into the project completely.

Its really a pain to be without any income and also not able to proceed much ahead in the project, so to develop the project i need money which i don't have, so the next step is to look for investors to approach them need a proper business plan with more details.

I started working on that whats unique i did in my Business plan

No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com