Thursday, February 19, 2009

Need web designers / Flash and Zend Framework experts

Hi Viewers,

This is S Vinoth Kumar from Chennai, Myself and my team is working on a WEB2.0 portal targeting the Health care industry.

We are a team of professionals who are working on this project to create a change in the Health care industry.

I started this project lonely a year back with idea formulation, now we are a team with few developers and few doctors.

All of us work in various organizations and meanwhile work on this project as we don't have any funding, persons who are supporting me now will be paid once I get funding from venture capitalists or after successful implementation.

To enhance my site visually I am looking for good flash or website designer who can support me towards this project.

You can visit our website www.doctorsandmedicines.com

To speed up our development process we need few more people to work on the the following areas

- Web site designer
- Flash developer
- PHP zend framework experts

If this interests you please feel free to mail me vino832004@gmail.com

Regards
S Vinoth Kumar
Founder
DoctorsandMedicines.com
9841741234

No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com