Friday, February 20, 2009

My Next Idea - What i did on this

Days/weeks/months passed by in my search for the new idea. One fine day still I am not sure how i got the spark, may be because of my bad experiences in our society.

Yes i got my new idea to create a online solution for the complete health care industry, when i shared with my close friends everyone appreciated on the idea, but i foresee a major problem to take the first step I am not a Health care professional nor a techie.

Does this stop me???

Some how my inner heart says proceed with the project, so before jumping into it i thought of doing a market research "learning experience from my earlier mistake" prepared a 10 point questionnaire posted in this blog and got filled by more than 100 users.

By the time I complete the survey i have shifted to another start up IT firm as a HR, because of hectic work schedule project work got struck. almost 6 months gone not able to do anything on the project except for my browsing.

Here comes the recession to slow slow down my work in office and opportunity for me to start the project again, in two months i was almost 100% idle in my office so diverted my concentration in the project, this time i want to analyze how health care professionals particularly doctors react to my idea.

To my surprise i got 100% clearance from both people and by doctors, this gave me more confidence then i discussed with 2 techies and thus gave birth to www.doctorsandmedicines.com awesome starting from no where was able to launch the website. So whats next?????

No comments:

Recent posts

Label Cloud

STATS & LOCS

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com